Eliminate Unsightly Access Panels and Simplify Air Flow Balancing with Our Remotely Operated Balancing Dampers
Efficient Airflow and Balancing
M.A.T.’s remotely operated balancing dampers offer the architectural and design community an attractive solution for balancing branch ducts and takeoffs located behind hard ceilings. These unique dampers:
- Preserve ceiling design aesthetics by eliminating the need for unsightly access panels
- Allow for damper adjustment when mechanical systems interference prevent access
- Save time and labor in installation and HVAC system balancing
- Provide easy access for rebalancing if needed
Metropolitan Air Technology (M.A.T.) began over 20 years ago with a unique line of remotely operated airflow balancing dampers, designed to allow damper adjustment when gypsum (drywall) ceilings or high ceilings prohibit access to the ductwork. Our dampers eliminate the need for unsightly access panels that interrupt the flow lines in aesthetic ceilings.
M.A.T. has since grown into a full service supplier offering a complete line of commercial dampers, VAV terminal units and comfort control systems. M.A.T. is a U.S. based, ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
Recent Canadian project installations
- Ontario Art Gallery
- West Block Parliament Building
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Several retail stores including Burberry, Louis Vuitton and Tiffany & Co.
For more information about MAT and our products contact us today.