Plug and Play. And Save.
Electro-Balance® dampers are easy to install, require no wiring and save time and money.
Our UL classified series of round and rectangular battery powered dampers ship fully assembled, requiring only three simple steps for installation. Snap fit wiring connections eliminate the need for any wire crimping. An LED array is used to indicate damper blade position.
Perfect for Longer Runs
When longer runs are needed, the Electro-Balance battery-powered product line has wire lengths up to 1000 ft. Wire can be easily routed inside the airstream to an air outlet, outside the airstream to a wall, or even to a central control room – avoiding visible termination points in common areas altogether. The dampers are adjusted using a hand held remote powered by a 9V battery. The wall or ceiling surface interface options can be as small as a coin, making them almost invisible.
Damper Series Benefits
- Preassembled/Easy to install
- Allows for remote airflow adjustment
- Avoids need for unsightly access panels and possible damage to ceilings
- Can be routed to a central location
- Various damper models and sizes available with terminations for one damper or multiple dampers
- Inside/Outside the airstream
- Available in stainless steel, galvanized steel and aluminum
- Great for retrofit or new construction
Who’s Buying Them?
This simple product solves problems for many different groups involved in building construction and management.
- Architects–appreciate the elimination of unsightly access panels and the assurance that architectural features won’t be damaged to gain access to ducts.
- Contractors–are impressed with the complete product kits and ease of installation.
- Building Managers and Mechanical Engineers–like the ease of use and time savings when balancing or rebalancing airflow.