Our Custom Pressure Relief Dampers Ship Calibrated for Fire Suppression System Venting Applications
The BD-200-HD-FS Pressure Relief Damper
MAT’s fire resistant, pressure relief damper is designed for inert gas and CO2 fire suppression system venting* and similar low back pressure applications that require specific opening pressures.
Built with the same heavy duty construction as the BD-200-HD pressure relief damper, the BD-200-HD-FS is configured at the factory to open at designated pressures required during fire suppression system gas release.
Features & Benefits
- Standard settings
- Start to open pressure > 20 Pa.
- Full venting achieved < 100 Pa
- 2 hr fire resistance (third party tested to UL 555)
- Testing performed on the BD-200-HD pressure relief damper which uses the same construction as the BD-200-HD-FS
- Maximum velocity – 4000 fpm
- Counterbalance weights mounted to damper blades
- Ships pre-calibrated, saving time and labor
- Alternate opening pressures can be configured
*IG-01 (100% Argon), IG-100 (100% Nitrogen), IG-55 (50% Nitrogen, 50% Argon), IG-541 (52% Nitrogen, 40% Argon & 8% CO2) AND Carbon Dioxide (CO2)