Backdraft and Pressure Relief Dampers
Backdraft dampers are designed to allow airflow in one direction and prevent reverse airflow. Pressure Relief dampers have an adjustable open trigger pressure and close upon a decrease in the differential pressure across the damper. Pressure relief dampers also prevent backdraft air flow. Backdraft and pressure relief dampers are available in galvanized steel, aluminum and 304 stainless steel.
- BD-250 Round Pressure Relief Damper
- BD-250-AL Round Butterfly Damper
- BD-200-HD Rectangular Fire Resistant Heavy Duty Backdraft/Pressure Relief Damper
- BD-200-HD Fire Resistance Test Report
- BD-200-HD-FS Rectangular Fire Resistant Pressure Relief Damper (opening pressures less than 100 pa)
- BD-200-ID-AL Industrial Backdraft Damper